2015年12月1日星期二

moncler uk store

Kristen Stewart PHOTOs www.monclerstore.co.uk/ from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot
about her life, Stewart said: Its insane! Once somebody finds out, you have to get the hell out of wherever you are. People freak out. And the photographers, theyre vicious. Theyre mean. Theyre like moncler uk thugs. I dont event want to drive around by myself anymore. Its f dangerous.
Speaking about her caring, Stewart said: I hate it when they say I dont give a s, because nobody cares more than I moncler uk store do. Im telling you I dont know anybody who does this that gives a s more than I do.
Speaking about her public manner: I think its funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think Im nervous, uncomfortable, and awkward"and I am"but those are bad words for them.
Speaking about her relationships, Stewart said: I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, Just say who youre dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it. Its like, No they wont! Theyll ask for specifics.

It is such a shame for someone so young, keep in mind she is only 20, to literally feel like they are trapped at all times. I can not even begin to imagine how frustrating and mentally alone (but physically not ) she must feel. I hope after the end of the Twilight Saga movies, her life will finally be filled with some normalcy.

没有评论:

发表评论